Each of the host schools in the Class 6A slow-pitch softball regionals is in the top 10. Of these host schools, which one has the best chance of advancing to State?
Which Class 6A regional softball host is most likely to advance to State?
- Tecumseh Lady Savages (67%, 22 Votes)
- Southmoore Lady SaberCats (18%, 6 Votes)
- Broken Arrow Lady Tigers (6%, 2 Votes)
- Union Lady Redskins (6%, 2 Votes)
- Fort Gibson Lady Tigers (3%, 1 Votes)
- Broken Bow Lady Savages (0%, 0 Votes)
- Muskogee Lady Roughers (0%, 0 Votes)
- Westmoore Lady Jags (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 33
Poll closes Wednesday at midnight.