Here are your Top 5 conversation topics to talk about Oklahoma sports on Sunday, Mar. 31
• NAIA No. 1 USAO softball ran its win streak up to 40 with two more wins over Central Christian on Saturday to sweep the four-game series in Sooner Athletic Conference play.
• The Northeastern State baseball team’s winning streak has reached seven and the RiverHawks kept the streak alive by coming back from a 5-1 deficit in the ninth to beat Southwest Baptist, 6-5, as the SBU defense collapsed in the inning.
• The Oklahoma Girls Basketball Coaches Association released its list of 2019 All-Staters and other honors on Saturday. See who made the teams HERE.
• East Central baseball snapped a 12-game losing streak with a 7-4 victory over Henderson State on Saturday. The Tigers went on to sweep the doubleheader.
• The ORU Track Invitational concluded this week in Tulsa. The Golden Eagles recorded five individual wins. Overall team finishes for Oklahoma colleges looked like this:
Women – ORU (5th) Tulsa (6th), Oklahoma State (7th), Oklahoma Christian (11th)
Men – Tulsa (4th), ORU (5th), Oklahoma Christian (9th), Oklahoma State (10th)